Notice of Public Meeting before the
Tulsa Preservation Commission
City of Tulsa, Oklahoma
The Tulsa Preservation Commission (TPC) will hold a public meeting to consider proposed amendments to the Unified Design Guidelines for Non-Residential and Mixed-Use Structures regarding Historic Preservation (HP) Permit requirements and guidelines for work within City of Tulsa parks. All persons interested in this matter may attend this meeting and present their arguments for or objections to the proposed amendments.
The proposed amendments would apply to City of Tulsa parks within any current or future HP Overlay Districts. Swan Lake Park is a City of Tulsa park located within the Swan Lake HP Overlay District. These amendments were requested by the Tulsa City Council as a follow-up item related to the HP Zoning Map Amendment in the Tracy Park neighborhood, which became effective in January 2023. A future HP Zoning Map Amendment, if initiated and approved by the Tulsa City Council, could add Tracy Park, a City of Tulsa park, to the Tracy Park HP Overlay District.
- Action Requested: Accept amendments to the Unified Design Guidelines for Non-Residential and Mixed-Use Structures regarding HP Permit requirements and guidelines for work within City of Tulsa parks.
- Read the Draft Online: Click here to review a draft of the proposed amendments to the Unified Design Guidelines and related proposed amendments to the Tulsa Zoning Code.
- Read the Draft In Person: Draft amendments are also available for viewing in the Tulsa Planning Office, Tulsa City Hall, 4th Floor, 175 East 2nd Street, Tulsa
TPC Public Meeting
Staff will present information, answer questions, and accept comments from interested parties. The TPC will make a recommendation to the Tulsa Metropolitan Area Planning Commission at this meeting.
- Date: Thursday, September 14, 2023, 11:00 A.M.
- Location: Tulsa City Hall, 10th Floor, North Conference Room, 175 East 2nd Street, Tulsa
- Submit Written Comments & Exhibits: If you wish to present or share any documents, written comments, or exhibits during the meeting, please submit them by 9:00 A.M. on the day of the meeting. Remember to reference the Proposed Amendments to the Unified Design Guidelines and include your name and address.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: Tulsa Planning Office, City of Tulsa, 175 East 2nd Street, Suite 480, Tulsa, Oklahoma 74103