The Tulsa Preservation Commission is excited to host the 2023 Preservation Awards in celebration of National Preservation Month in May. The ceremony will recognize efforts to advance historic preservation in Tulsa in the past five years.
Date & Time: Wednesday, May 24, 2023, 6:00pm
Location: Tulsa Foundation for Architecture, 633 S. Boston Ave.
Description: A brief social gathering with light hors d’oeuvres will be followed by a ceremony honoring award winners.
Tickets: The event is free and open to the public, with limited seating available. Click here to register for the event.
Nominations were received and reviewed based on completeness, detail, occurrence in the past five years, location, representation of best practices, and demonstrated community impact on the history of Tulsa or public preservation efforts.
The TPC Outreach Committee selected award recipients in the following categories:
- Best Preserved Building
- Commercial Reuse & Repurpose
- Preservation Advocacy
- “Back from the Brink” Projects
- Residential Rehab & Restoration
- Sensitive Additions & New Construction
- Outdoor Living Spaces & Landscaping
- Public-Private Partnership
Thank you to the organizations partnering with us to host this event:
- Printing and postage funded through the City of Tulsa’s allocation from the Certified Local Government Fund.
- Venue provided by the Tulsa Foundation for Architecture
- Plaques provided by the Greater Tulsa Association of Realtors
- Food and drinks provided by Grant Homes, First American Home Warranty, and Cityscape Home Mortgage
- Additional supplies and equipment provided by INCOG and Cyntergy