|Table of Contents|
|1052.||Tulsa Preservation Commission|
|1053.||Historic Preservation District Provisions|
|1054.||Historic Preservation District – Zoning Map Amendments|
|1055.||Certificate of Appropriateness|
Section 1050. Purposes.
The purposes of this chapter are:
- To promote the educational, cultural, economic and general welfare of the public through the conservation, preservation, protection and regulation of historic resources within the City of Tulsa;
- To safeguard the cultural, social, political and architectural heritage of the City by conserving, preserving and regulating historic preservation districts;
- To conserve, preserve and enhance the environmental quality and economic value of historic preservation districts;
- To strengthen the City’s economic base by promotion of conservation and reuse of the City’s historic resources;
- To promote the development of the community in accordance with the Comprehensive Plan and Historic Preservation Plan.