Art Deco Buildings in Tulsa
1519 South Quincy Avenue (map it)
Marquette School is the parochial school of Christ the King Catholic Parish. It was designed by Federick W. Redlich as an appendage to Christ the King Church. The school’s style conforms well to Barry Byrne’s design for the church.
Marquette School is a contributing resource of the Swan Lake Historic District, which is listed in the National Register of Historic Places. « Back to List of Art Deco Buildings